We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Because of that, we present most important information about the rules of processing your personal information and cookie files used by our service. This information was prepared with GDPR in mind, a global regulation of personal data processing.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR (“Administrator”)
CDP SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ z siedzibą pod adresem ul. Jagiellońska 88, 00-992 Warszawa, wpisaną do Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego – rejestru przedsiębiorców przez SĄD REJONOWY DLA M.ST.WARSZAWY W WARSZAWIE,XIII WYDZIAŁ GOSPODARCZY KRAJOWEGO REJESTRU SĄDOWEGO, pod nr KRS 0000032579, NIP 1132185592, nr REGON 01610385100000
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
If you want to use our services, you will be asked for your personal infomation.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, relating to the functioning of the Website and the provision of services offered within it (“Services”).
The goal of processing:
Depending on what you decide, it can be:
- Performing the offered services
- Direct marketing of offered services, other than the newsletter
- Sending a newsletter
The basis for processing your data:
- A contract for the provision of services or activities undertaken at your request, aimed at the contract’s conclusion (Art. 6, par. 1, point (b) of the GDPR).
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to establish, assert, or defend any claims (Art. 6, par. 1, point (f) of the GDPR).
- Our legally legitimate interest (Art. 6 par. 1, point (f) of the GDPR) in:
- data processing for analytical and statistical purposes
- surveys of customer satisfaction
- This is voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided, not providing data may result in:
- the inability to use the services of the Website
- the inability to receive information about promotions or special offers offered on the Website
We will only process your data for the period during which we have a legal basis for it, therefore, until:
- the possibility of pursuing claims related to the contract concluded between the Website and the Parties ceases to exist
- your opposition to the processing of your personal data is accepted – if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator, or if the data were processed for direct marketing purposes.
– depending on what is applicable in the given case and which is most recent.
While processing your personal information, we use all possible organization and technical means allowed by the law.
You have the right to request access to your personal data to:
- access your personal data
- restrict the processing of, and
- transfer the data to another administrator
And you have the right to, at any time:
- object to the processing of your data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation in the processing of personal data concerning you, based on Art. 6, Par. 1, point (f) of the GDPR (i.e. on legally justified interests carried out by the administrator),
- if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes
Contact us if you want to make use of your rights.
If you think your personal data is processed illegally, you can file a complaint to a supervisory authority.
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- enable you to use all the functions of the Website
- do not cause changes to your device’s settings
By using the appropriate options in your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
Cookies are used on this Website for the following purposes:
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser’s help file. You can read the information about this by pressing F1 while using the browser. Additionally, these links provide more information, depending on which browser are you using:
More info about cookies can be found at Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
We use the services of third parties to whom your data may be transferred. These services are:
- a service that provides a mailing system
- a service that facilitates the optimisation of the Website
- a service that provides marketing services
CONTACTING THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to make use of your rights regarding personal data?
Write us an e-mail: